Sunday 18 September 2011

生命无 Take 2 !

Oh Yesh~
There's not gonna be any take in your life..
We all live once, one and for ALL~
So we must 活得漂亮,活得精彩!

Never let the past block you from moving on, YOU LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE
Never let someone block you from having fun, YOU LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE
Never block someone from having their own life, else you're a Jerk~
Well, I trust all of you are not like dat.. =)

My new aim,
I live my life, I write down my life & that's my life.. =)
I dont wana miss out any and every moments in my life anymore..
Im gonna shoot, gonna jot down, gonna make sure I remember the moments,
be it happy or sad..
Cz I know there will always be people standing at my back, ready to lend a hand when I fell down & ready to lend their shoulders for me to lay on.. =P

Back to my happening weekend!
Let the pics tell the story.
=)


20110916 - Checked in Attica Club
Purpose : My little cousin's farewell
 & a welcome party for Mr Daniel 

Look at the cheerful group photos of us..
I was like the mama sang of the night..
Getting the free entries for all of the kiddies, plus a share table for them
Looking at those 18s n 19s, making me feel like Im reli.. OLD liao..
aiyoyo...
But I did a gud job that night, dont I? 
*the mama-sang winked*


 Check out the Notty Daniel, from KL..
My pet for 2 days.. =)
He looks like Korean huh.. no star.. hahaha!!!
*ps: thats d max of his eyes opening this BIG.. LOLZ!!!


2nd picture to prove d SIZE of his eyes.. lolz


 Look at him.. Cute rite? =)


 The girls shot outside the club before home..
We're all sober yet had FUN..
So love this young gals, they're simply too cute ..
[^.^]


 Eugene my buddy!!
Thanks for coming over all the way from Tampines!
Watching us the whole nite.. lolz..
You're such a caring cutie lil Bunny..(>.<)
Im glad that the Bunny duno my blog..!


 This is not my cousin.. hahaha
She's my cousin's fren, Annita.. 18..
omg.. 18 is just like YESTERDAY to me!!!


Done with the nite, all of them cleverly "quietly disappear" from my room early in the morning..
Left with Daniel, me n my bro~
Its time to bring Daniel everywhere...
We hit the Orchard Road..
the korean never been there before even he came SG twice!!
what a 'katak' from KL.. 


 Emo due to starving.. Was 'patiently' waiting my brunch at 12pm..
Look at my dark eye circle...
I had enuf sleep dont I?
WHY IS IT GETTING WORSE then???!!!
My BRUNCH arrived finally.. =)
Mixed grill @ Takashimaya..
Perfect start of my day..


We didn't shop a lot at Orchard.
BUT I finally stepped in H&M at Orchard...
So freakin crowded n long queue!
(blamin myself cz forgotten to take photo)
I been to H&M at Shanghai..
Well, to me H&M is just another Uniqlo + Topshop..
But GirlS like it, and Im 1 of those girls!! 
hahahahahaha!!!!
Which girl dont like additional brand to shop??
Definitely not gonna be me =)

Next destination,
Marina Bay Sands

Dinner, is steamboat time..
I LOVE steamboat!
Daniel was very nice to get all the stuffs I want for the dinner..
thanks my dear little small eyes 


 What to do when you see the Moon at foreign country?
The answer is ---> PARTY~
~SAWADEEKA~
Eugene brought us to the Thai Disco!
MBK Entertainment duno wat.. hahaha!!!!!
Dancing, Singing, the Sui Mak Mak Show Girls, Handsome Thai Hunks



U know wat my bro said to me when he followed us into the club?
He said, "I cant believe you bring me to 吊花场"
I got stunned and Laughed Out Loud!!!


Shot by the VERY PRO photographer.. 
The lovely but notty Mr Daniel.. Grrrr

 Look at the beautiful legs~
Seriously the girls there are pretty..
Much much prettier than wat I saw at those Girls-Dancing-In-Naked Clubs in Thailand & Philippines
Which men have no desire on them, tell me =)
Well, I kinda bet my ex is gonna love this place.. lolz
SSssssshhhh....


Now mua Fav..
The HOT Thai-hunks~
Fucking Cute faces with their sexy body~
Cute & Friendly..
How can I not enjoy the night with their presence...
I soooo like the Night @ Thai disco..
Eugene said he is going to bring me to other Thai discos..
Whoever wana go please complete the application form & sms me!
xoxo


The guy at the right really HOT!! so I enlarge the pic for you. =)


Love my life? Live my life.. =)

Signed with LOVE
Joee
(^.^)

4 comments:

Kido said...

Bra I don't like your post cause it says I'm a jerk. XD
U definitely are living the life and, keep up the good work!!!
Wat a life!!! hahahahhahaha

Kido said...

yala yala...half jerk only..i memang know i won't hv the power to block ppl's life n i'm glad abt it cause if i did, i would really be a total jerk.
n now i'll try to eliminate the half jerk that's in me. XD

JoeE said...

yes bra..
i so like ur 2nd comment
=p

Kido said...

u like the 1st part or 2nd part? XD