Thursday 22 September 2011

It's...Over! GG

For those who don't know the reason why am I changing my blog's URL, I'm gonna tell u now.
I wana avoid a stalker, my ex, from reacting excessively about my blog posts.

I received weird and irritating smses at the midnight as well as early morning.
Thou Im not so sure whether I have fully got over him, but be it yes or no, the smses irritated me a lot n disturbed me emotionally.

Thanks for all his SMSes telling me he felt that v shudnt b together right at the beginning.
Reminds me of how fake he is, how stupid I was, how we had all those gud and bad times all together.
And all these make me dislike this jerk even more. I dont hate him.
I was blind but I und it makes no point anymore to regret.
I never regret that I loved, but I regretted for loving HIM.
Well people learn from the mistakes, don't they?
At least I know now, don't put hope on men. Cz they are simply hopeless animal.
Dont spend too much of efforts on men, d more u care, d more they HECK CARE.. =)
So why make yourself so difficult?

D more u love urself, d more ppl will love u!
N I know, many people do love me XD

Besides the point!
I have officially finished the short course with British Council.

Am thinking whether to continue proceed to the next level.
Shud I?
I'd love to if not bcz of the expensive course fees. :(

Check out my handsome teacher!

No comments: