Sunday 24 February 2013

Happy New Year 2013.. My year


It's 24/02/2013 today. Kinda shocked realizing I have not posted anything this year..

Guess I'm too used to the Emo n being more practical and mature in facing/handling the negative emotions than writing them out.

[it's good thing for me :)]

2012 been treating me well..

Im doing good in my career, got pay raise, went back to school, going to take my exam in May this yr, got my first Gucci, pampered myself with skincare, spa, treatments and branded stuffs. Travelled to Taiwan and Phuket twice.. Haha!

But my huge loss last year which happened in my family. Was the passed away of chong wang wang, my beloved pet..

She was the diamond of our family, she bonded our family members together.. Love and care for her.. She was lovely, loyal, cute thou fierce.. Loosing her was like loosing an important part of myself.. Im still heartache whenever I looked at her photo.. Ppl been asking me getting ano dog or puppy, n I rejected rightaway..

It's not about the existence but the moments I had with Wang Wang..

Things can easily be replaced perhaps, but not lives n memories..

Rest in peace my love.. You're always living in my memory..

Second important occasion happened in my family was my sister's wedding. Crazy mad months, many arguments n quarrels Sparks just like daily affairs..

Everyone in family were stressed and emotionally disturbed about everything..not just the preparation.. Thanks god I have only 1 sister!!

But on the actual dinner day seeing my sister walked in the hall holding her husband's hand and seeing the interaction between them.. I was touched.. So that's happiness, I told myself.. Yeah..

Fuck it even it may not lasts forever but at least the very important moments, you were with the one you love the most at the moment n u have him by urside.. I really hope their love and marriage will stats forever n happy ever after..

Following by my sister's wedding, the next thing I'm looking forward to will be my little niece on the way from my sis's stomach.. :)

They most likely will name her Disney.. A very sweet and lovely name.. I'm gonna dotes on her n spoil her like a princess.. Hehehe

With my braces on I don't think I can do anything bout my relationship.. Haha.. Still prefer and enjoy my busy singlehood life! Guess it's really not something for me.. For those who wanna update bout my love life, so sorry I have nth to 8.. Pls wait til aft my braces is off n I might consider putting myself I'm the market for sale.. Lol

What to say bout my current life? Well I just love it, n praying for the peace in my hear n mind..

May god bless me...


No comments: