Sunday 10 October 2010

10.10.10

Its 5am now and I'm sitting all alone thinking what happened to us for the past few days..
Those moments flashing in my mind, taking their own sweet time to leave me alone..

Life is so unpredictable, so do us.
Its like riding a roller coaster, I felt uncomfortable, exciting, and lost of sense of secure.
I wont be able to take it in my life supposedly, thou Im now unable to put it down.

Its hurtful to feel that someone you love the most (at least for now) have doubt on you.
If you do not understand, so do I.

I was so keen to know about the past, it has proven I am right.
It tells me, how would you become like this.

Its 10.10.10..
Im celebrating it with madness, sore throat, tears, smokes and wine~
Thanks for the gifts and memories

2 comments:

Hiang said...

Brightness and darkness, you choose the latter... When you are walking away from the light, how can you find bright? Why must you just keep thinking the sadness? Why must you due in the past? eventually time will just wipe away everything, but is u choose to pick it up hold it grab it so unwilling to let it go! Nothing stay owes as it is!

Hiang said...

Is sad, is very sad to see you become like this! Why must you? You are sad, but you never know how sad when someone care for you seeing this...